torsdag 22 oktober 2020

Changed my mind

 

It had been a refreshing dip in the water but my relaxed feeling was soiled on my way up to dry myself. There was a man in my way, the one kind that leer at you and think he still got it despite his middle-aged body carry a noticeable beer belly. 

He had this creepy tone in his voice when he spoke to me. "Was it nice? In the water?". The smile was unnerving and his eyes wandered all over my body.

"Yeah. It was nice I guess". He stood in the way up the stairs. I glanced towards the beach and saw a number of people there, most of them was sunbathing and some of them checked their phones. At least there would be help if the creep was gettting too close.

He licked his lips. "Mind if I jump in?"

 The man was really starting to bug me. "Sure. Be my guest", I said in the most annoyed tone I could muster.

"I hoped you would say that".

 

 I was horrified and scared when the man took a leap and jumped right at me! In split seconds I closed my eyes and braced for impact by that heavy man.

Instead of being hit by his large mass I felt how an ice cold feeling went through my whole body, very much as if I had jumped into a frozen over lake. It lasted just a second or two but it was very unnerving. When I opened my eyes the man was nowhere to be seen.

Where did he go?

Was he drowning? 

I tried to look at the water behind me but my body was frozen in place. I couldn´t move!

"Aw, so touching. You actually care for me". The words came from my mouth but it wasn´t I who had said them.

 My body began its ascent up the stairs but it wasn´t I who was in control. It felt so wrong.

I could feel the smile on my own face just before everything went dark.

"Nighty night. Off to sleep you go", my voice said.

My mind drifted away into the darkness.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

The bodyhopper felt excited. This body, this Alice, felt so amazingly good to wear. When he had decided to hunt for someone new to wear in the morning at this lake he couldn´t dream about hitting the high score with this one. 


-------------------------------------------

 

 It have been two months now and Gregory, the bodyhopper that had jumped into Alice after she had went out for a swim, was reluctant to leave her body. Often he would get bored of the body he wore and change to someone else but Alices life made him feel fulfilled.

He didn´t wreck her life but continued to live it like she did before. Exercising was something he never did before but now he couldn´t manage the day without his daily run and the endorphines that coursed through his body afterwards.


Life was comfortable and Gregory felt like at peace. The desire to possess person after person diminished.


Buing clothes was something of unchartered territory but with a female body like this it was a pleasureable fun. It was a certain kind of satisfaction when he found just the right piece of clothing to dress himself in.
 
 

Intimate moments felt so much more different now when he actually cared. They were...better. Soft caressess. Slow movements. Kindness in bed. The whole experience was more fulfilling.
 

 

But alas, all good things comes to an end.

Gregory was having moral doubts though. Her life was fantastic but he didn´t have the right to take it away from her. 

He made the decision.

First of all he had to make it easier for Alice to cope with the loss of several months to her. What was better doing that than as her boyfriend.

When the boyfriend came into the room Gregory quickly lefter Alice body and jumped into the guys body. It felt good but not as good as hers body.

"M-Matt? Where am I?". She looked scared and confused.

"Hey babe", he soothed her. "Come here. Everything is good". Gregory embraced her and put her head against his chest. She smelled good. Her body pressed against his.

His desire began to grow again. The more he held her the more he wanted her. 

Who the fuck was he fooling really?

He pushed her into the bed and left the boyfriend, jumping directly into Alice again.

"Aaaaah. It feels good being home!", Gregory mused from Alices body. He figured that her personality must have affected his after so long time in her body. But now he know about it.

"Come here lover boy", he said to her boyfriend in a sultry voice dripping with honey. "Are you up for something wild and crazy?"



 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar