torsdag 25 april 2019

Bodyhopper:


Bobby, 7 years old and full of energy. The playground was his favourite spot on this Earth.
And as many other seven-year olds he thought himself to be invulnerable, which made him make one rash decision.

He hanged from the roof of tallest tower by his nails and screamed for help.
A nearby woman heard him and rushed to assist the boy that hanged several feet above her.
"When I say "Let go", you let go. I´ll catch you!", she told him.

"Let go!"
Bobbie gulped and let go. He sincerly wished he was somewhere else.
Just before he actually let go, he felt a tingle run through his body.

Bobby fell towards the woman who stretched her arms towards him...
...and disappeared into her like a diver into water.
 She looked around in surprise. "Where did he go?"
Her head began to hurt. "Ugh. I don´t feel so well", and supported herself against the tower just before someone else took over her body.

"What happened?", Bobby slurred and rubbed his eyes.
"Why is everything so small?"
"Why do I feel so strange?"
Memories began to flood his brain from a lifetime as a woman, and he was having a trouble taking it all in.
"I´m Amanda? No! I`m Bobby!". It was all so confusing.
"I´m a woman?"
He grabbed his boobs. "I´m definately a woman"
Things was becoming clearer now. "I´m a woman, thus I`m Amanda".
She corrected her clothes, slightly ashamed revealing her breasts like that. They were fascinating though. It was like she had a whole new curiousity in her own body. 
Didn´t she have plans with her boyfriend tonight? They could play some console games and then he could help her out with her curiousity. Sounds great!
Oh look! An ice cream stand! She really want an ice cream right now.

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar