torsdag 25 april 2019

Medallion of Zulo: Taking it in




I made the transformation to my special moment.
As soon as I felt the telltale tingle I slumped down in my bed and closed my eyes so I could concentrate fully on the sensations.
It felt like nothing other. I am a kinda tall guy at six feet tall, and sensing how your height slowly decreases and your bed feels bigger is sublime.
One of my favourite parts is when my waist contracts and my butt grows, making my lower back lose touch with the bed thanks to my way bigger butt. 
And of course I like it when my chest begin to grow. All those new nerve endings makes my nipples harden in the chilly room at the same time they rise up thanks to the increase of breast tissue.
When the transformation is done I run my hands up and down my silky smooth skin and talk to myself in a feminine way how good looking girl I really .am
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar