onsdag 30 maj 2018

This is it?


"What have I gotten myself into?", a skeptic Howard wondered.

"Is this how women experience a night out at the bar?" 

"The men are so....awkward", he thought. "Was I that bad too? Have I changed that much after becoming a woman?"
Howard pondered those questions for a bit more before giving up, having endured two tipsy men that thought they were a gift to all women of the world.
"Why can´t they just act normal instead of coming at me with sleazy pick up lines?"

 Howard realised that he had become more woman than he first thought. Maybe he should go the next logical step and adress himself as an "she" instead, and also take up the feminine name he had been thinking of giving herself.

Rebecka (formerly known as Howard) left the bar in dissappointment. At least she had tried it.  
No, the next time she  decided she would try online dating.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar