måndag 18 juni 2018

Birthday Wish


"Look mommy! I can light my wish candles again!"

"That`s good Timmy. Remember what we said. You will wish us back to normal", Rebecca said from her sons body while struggling not to panic.

"Okay mommy", he said with a small pout. "But I like being big"

"I know dear. Just blow out the candles and make a wish", Rebecca urged her son in her own body.

Timmy looked at his mommy and made a mischevious smile. Rebecca immediately felt a chill run down her spine.
"I wish I was the mommy and mommy was my son". Rebecca´s world began to spin as soon as Timmy blew out thelast of the candles.

"Timmy. I-I....My head is all woozy". Rebecca looked up at the woman in front of her. She was familiar somehow. Then it dawned on him: "Mom?"
The woman was steadying herself against the table. "Yes...uhm...son?"
"I feel strange. Can I have cake now?", he wondered.
The woman looked at her hands in awe. "Yes, yes. Grab as a big bite as you can eat. I...uh...mommy need some alone time"

Well inside the bedroom the body of Rebecca was gleeful. She had mommy´s body, she was the mom now. She even felt like a mommy, adult thoughts and knowledge.
And minute by minute that knowledge eroded away her old childish self. She was becoming Rebecca for real.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar