torsdag 30 augusti 2018

Finding Balance


The time just after the Great Shift I was lost and had no direction. The shift into a woman was traumatic for me.
The first time I was reluctant even touching myself or acknowledging  that I had a female body. I just tried to ignore it and wait for it all to be fixed by the goverment.
Needless to say I was devastated when I was informed that there were nothing they could do to change us back.

So I kinda tilted.
I went completely the other way. My first week consisted of me in the bed with a vibrator and learning everything I could about female masturbation. When I felt that I couldn´t proceed any further on my own I began hitting the bars to bring home men.
There were no position they suggested I didn´t try. I sucked them off, got spanked, was fucked and don´t even get me started on all BDSM I was a willing participant in.

But in time I began to truly accept my situation. I was a female now and I should live like one. 
My sexual adventures was toned down quite much and I began to try Tinder and other ways of dating in an effort to find myself a partner. The months of soulless rough sex had filled me with the desire of feeling love as a woman.
And I did.

We hit it off amazingly on the first date we had and I shortly afterwards moved into his house, and now I´m pregnant with our first child!
I´ve finally found balance.



 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar