fredag 9 november 2018

Stepping up


"Best. Idea. Ever"
"Going from living on the streets to living life in high society as a cushy housewife is one spectacular trip on the social ladder, and all I needed was a little help from the Medallion of Zulo", Sam said with a smug satisfaction on his face.
He chuckled. "The look on the bitch Cassandra´s face when she understood that her future involved sleeping on park benches and beg for money was priceless. She deserved it". Sam´s expression shifted to become more determined. "I might live as her but I will not live like her. No more lavish trips abroad (much). No more spending money on expensive cars just because the paint bores me. No more buying jewellry just to outdo the other vain people around me.
No. I will devote more of my time to help out those on the lower brackets of life.
He leaned back into the small sofa. "But I do intend to live this one to the best of my ability", he said with a soft grin on his lips.



 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar