söndag 16 december 2018

Wish Coin: Sisters


The two boys were relentless when teasing their little sister. Not suprisingly she was quite wary of them when they were around and prone to stormy outbursts. Something both David and Michael found to be absolutely hilarious.
This day she had brought home a coin she had found on a sidewalk and proudly declared that she had found a treasure. Of course the boys started to mock her instantly, making her lose her temper once again.
"I wish I had two big sisters that were nice to me instead of you two!", she shouted, and stomped angrily with her small feet.

The coin in her hand became warm for a second before her two brothers in front of her was enveloped in a bright light that forced her to look away.

"Lily. Was there something you wanted to show us?", she heard a girls voice say. She looked back at her brothers but they wasn´t there. Two older girls were standing where her brothers had been. Both of them seemed vaguely familiar. 
She opened her hand. The coin were gone from it. "I had a treasure but now its gone", she said sullenly.
The girl on the left leaned down to her. "Do you want me and Michelle to help you look for it?", Dana said with a kind smile.

She looked at them with big eyes. They were her new sisters! Instead of those stupid boys. She felt immensly pleased.
"Nah. I`m fine. I think I can find it myself"
"Alright kiddo. Just let us know if you need some help", Dana said smiling to her little sister.
To Lily this was a wish come true



 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar