fredag 3 januari 2020

What did you expect?


"What did you expect? You had me, a distant friend in deep need of money, possess your wife so you could get out of trouble without her knowing. Why would I ever leave her body and her cushy life just to go back to my own miserable one?"

"Please!", her husband pleaded, "I will triple the money I promised you. Just leave her body. I miss her..."

She gave him a wry smile. "Tell you what. I will never leave. It´s not just about the money anymore. Her body feels amazing and let´s face it, as your wife I already own half of your money".
"I can however be your wife as much as you want. You see, I have access to her every memory. I can pose as her perfectly for you, in addition to my original male self"
 "If not I will not have a problem at all to pack my things and have a divorce". 
"You can get the best of both worlds if you just accept the situation. A womans touch and a mans understanding".

The husband was cornered. The other alternatives were too bad.
"I....you...can you act like her most of the time?", he said in defeat.

"Of course I can sweety". The intonation and choice of words were spot on. "I will always be your wife", she said with a broad smile.

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar