fredag 3 juli 2020

At the Body Shop

"...and I'm deligthed that you have chosen two of our premium models. They will arrive at your home with your exact specifications within a weeks time".

The salesman looked pleased. No wonder really, he had just landed a $50,000 sale and his own cut would be substanstional.


The one to the right was for my wife. She shared many of my odd kinks and whims but we were getting bored. Eventually things will get repetetive. Kama Sutra? Hell, we could write the sequel to that one. And I'm sure we had discovered a whole new fetish as well.
 

We had decided that we would do everything again, but from the other side of the gender fence.
The one to the left is mine. Blonde hair, big boobs ( I got them modified to become more sensitive) wide hips and a deep and tight pussy.

The bodysuits might just look like dolls when hanging there but as soon you put them on they reform you, using your own flesh to mold you into a new shape with the suit as the template.
I put my arm around my wife and held her close to me and whispered in her ear:
"This will be the longest week ever".

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar