lördag 31 mars 2018

Better than I expected





"Check me out! I look even better than I ever had hoped for.", the girl said and showed off her curves to the guy in front of her. "I look so womanly!"

Eddie nodded in agreement. "Yeah. There´s no chance in hell I would ever believe you had been a guy before if I didn´t know beforehand".
 "I don´t know what I like the most, my boobs or my ass.", the girl said contemplatively. Eddie took his time eyeing her, both of them knowing why. Her body was smoking hot! "I would say the ass. Boobs can always be made bigger but an nice ass is harder to do. Your boobs are nice too by the way". 

"Aw. That´s so nice of you saying that". True to her girlhood she appreciated any positive comments on how she looked. In this case even a little more than that.
"Eddie?", she said with a slight purr in her voice.
"Yes...uh....", Eddie stuttered not knowing what to call her.
"Hannah", her smile was inviting.
"Alright. Hannah". He could feel it what she wanted.
"This is my first day as a woman but I kinda want to live out my fantasies as quickly as I can. You know, do girl stuff". She put her hand on his hip and placed on his hands on her waist. She breathed deeper in excitement.
She continued; "And I want to experience the fantasy I´ve been the most curious on". She bit her lip.
Eddie gulped.
She moved even closer to him and whispered seductively in his ear:"I want you to take me to bed and help me explore my body, inch by inch".
His expression of horniness and smiles said it all.
Hannah didn´t waste any time and dragged Eddie with her to the bedroom.







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar