fredag 23 mars 2018

Magic Remote: Upgrading Your Life


 "Hey Greg", the hot babe in front of me cooed.
 The Magic Remote had really outdone itself this time.




      








She was sexy and playful, exactly as I had  programmed her to be, amongst other things.
Her body was the vision of the female perfection I held in my mind.
"Like what you see, tiger?", she said with a sly smile and smacked her butt loudly with her hand.
The bulge in my pants had already told her the answer.
 "Mmmmm", she moaned in a hushed tone.
"I feel so soft", then she looked at me with her playful eyes.


"Definately soft".
Her hands caressed her breasts. 
"But you look hard", she eyed my bulge and winked.
She giggled when she jumped up and down in front of me. The attention I gave her sexy body was intoxicating to her.
 She gave me a "come hither"-look and removed the last garment that covered her body. Her nakedness was revealed in it´s full glory in front of me. 
After going down on all fours she began to approach me, licking her lips. 

She unbuckled my pants and removed them and my boxers, revealing my own naked body.
She moaned softly as she began to lick the tip of my erect cock.
It didn´t take long before she was taking it all in her mouth and throat.









She didn´t make me cum, even if it was damn close.
Instead she laid down on her back and presented her pussy to me. I began to ram her wet snatch with all of my worth, and we both came in a spectacular way after much grunting and moaning.










And that´s how I met my girlfriend for the first time. 
I´m happy to have replaced my slob of a roommate Larry with this sexy minx. She is definately an upgrade. 
Great in the kitchen too.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar