tisdag 10 september 2019

Magic Remote: Boyfriend Girlfriend


My girlfriend and I have a healthy relationship. We argue from time to time, the emotions can surge but we always come to terms with eachother and sort things out. But those days are thankfully rare, we come along very well the rest of the time. We go for walks, play games, make dinner together and we can have interesting conversations with each other.
Amanda, my girlfriend, is a curious type.

"Rick"
I became all ears. She had this tone in her voice that demanded my attention. I put down my book and gave her my full attention.
"I don't know how to say this...", she began, visibly distressed.
Thousands of thoughts went through my mind. Was she breaking up with me?
I gave her an look of sorrow. "Just say it", preparing for the worst.
"Alright. Here it comes", she took a deep breath. "I want to try being a guy".
The tension I just had disappeared and was first replaced with relief, then by the ludicrous thought of Amanda becoming a guy.
"You don't know much you scared me there", I told her.
"I did?", she was obliviously said. "But then it is ok for me to become a guy? And you can take me to different places so we can hang out guy style?"
I decided to humor her and said yes to her proposal. "But you will have a hard time pulling it off looking like a guy, being so short and, dare I say it, stacked", and gave her bosom an meaningful look.

"That won't be a problem!", she said and showed me an remote.
I was puzzled.
" A remote?", I said mockingly, not really understanding what she meant.
"It's an magic remote", her eyes gleamed when saying this. "It can change me to a guy. Look!"
She pressed a couple of buttons on the tiny touchscreen and pointed the remote at herself.
Suddenly she was encompassed in a bright light that hurt my eyes and made me turn away from it.
"So, what do you think?", I heard a male voice from behind me.
A guy, roughly the same length and build like me, fark hair and an looking fairly attractive was standing where Amanda had been.
I dropped my jaw and was totally speechless.
"This is so cool!", the guy said exhilirated. It felt kinda awkward when he began to look down into his groin.
I tried to snap out of it. "Amanda, is that you?"
He plopped down beside me in the sofa. "Of course it it honey, But I look like a guy now so call me Adam".

Having a guy call me "honey" felt strange to say the least, even though he was my girlfriend.

"Adam" made sure I stood by my promise to pal around like guys. So we went to a football game, afterwards we even played football just to get to know how it felt being a guy in an physical sport. We drank beer and watched women (I had "Adam" promise me that there were no repercussions from this later on), we went to see a splatter movie and a couple of times we went to the bars.
When at the bars "Adam" managed to chat up several girls and have a dance with them. He had the loooks for it and knew intimately what girls liked. I even saw him make out a couple of times before I had to step in, reminding "him" that "he" still had a "girlfriend".
To his credit he actually broke of the kissing.

01.00 AM and we were finally home.
We decided to go to bed but I forced "Adam" to sleep on the couch, part me being annoyed of him kissing someone else, part me not wanting to sleep with a guy in the same bed.
Good night.

10.00 AM
After a good nights sleep I felt refreshed. I left the bed and headed for the living room to see how "Adam" was doing.
He seemed to be lost in thoughts, sitting in the couch with his legs astride, leaning forward, when I entered. "Good morning. Slept well?", I asked.
"Yeah, kinda. Woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep"
I noticed that he held the remote in his hand.
"Time to turn back?", I hoped this experiment would be over soon. Amanda should have sated her curiosity about guys by now.
"Adam" weighed the remote in his hands, coming to terms with his final decision. "Not really. I haven't experienced everything as a guy yet. I kinda realized that yesterday at the club when you interrupted me".
He pointed the remote at me and pressed the button in one swift motion.
I was enveloped in a bright light that left my vision blinded for a short while.
When I came about and I could see again I saw that "Adam" had changed me into a girl!
I rushed over to the full-length mirror to confirm it. In the reflecting surface I saw her, a petite young woman with dark long hair and red sultry lips. My face was stunningly beautiful with its pert nose and big blue eyes.
There were no exaggarations of my body anywhere, the breasts were moderately sized, perfect for my small fram, and my behind did have the proper size to make it attractive. The remote had taken care of the clothing as well and had dressed me in a skirt, stockings and a sweater. Underneath I felt how the bra encompassed my breasts, keeping them in place, and the how the bra straps tugged on my shoulders.

When the first shock subsided I felt my anger to rise. I turned around and shouted at "Adam" that he can't do things like this without my explicit permission. I was furious and began to storm out of the room.
"I'm sorry but I need to know", I heard from behind me.

I was hit yet again by the blinding light but this time my form stayed the same. The changes was aimed for my mind.
My head pounded in pain when a tidal wave of new information rushed into my brain. I felt how my old sense of me was being pushed away. New preferences and new knowledge began to replace old ones. I was still me but with a different set of values.

I gave Adam a look and it all made sense. I felt butterfly's in my stomach flutter around when I saw him and his smile made me weak in my knee's. I loved him with my whole heart and I knew he loved me. He was so kind and tender with me, he knew exactly what a girl like me wanted.
I felt so lucky having a boyfriend like him in my life.
And it felt so right when I walked over to him and we gave each other a deep passionate kiss.

Afterwards he whispered something in my ears that made my toes curl; "I love you Rebecka".

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar