lördag 14 september 2019

MAU: Trying new things




It was pure luck that me and my wife found the metallic suitcase that turned out to be a transformation chamber. The interrface was dead easy, just press the panel and think on what to look like next.
So far we had tried it out and improved our bodies in all kinds of ways like giving my wife bigger boobs and myself a bigger dick.
With time we finetuned our bodies to the point of perfection and we fucked like possessed.
But where to take it from here, I wondered.
So I hatched a plan.


"Marissa! I want to make another change to you!", I told my wife.
"Oh? How exciting!", she giggled. "What will you change this time?"
"It's a secret", I told her an winked.
"I love mysterious men", she said to me and went into the transformation chamber. When she was inside I touched the panel and imagined the new form she soon would have.


The door closed and I knew Marissa would touch the purple crystal inside right away.
Sound and light emanated from the chamber and soon the door opened up again.
A disoriented muscular man stood in the opening. "Wha-?". I didn't let Marissa end the sentence as I grabbed her, or rather his arm and pulled him out from the chamber.


Quickly I touched the panel and conjured the body I wanted for myself.
The door closed and I touched the crystal as soon I could.
I was bathed in light and the changes washed over me.
When the door opened again an angry Marissa was standing there with his arms crossed; "What do you think you are doing?", he said.
Instead of responding I savoured the sensations my girly body gave me. Soft skin and ample curves. My hands traced the outline of my body which I had designed to be perfect in every way.
"Well?", Marissa yelled and stomped with his feet on the ground. Time to see if all alterations to my body worked. I began to saunter towards him with my wide swaying hips.


"Calm down Marissa. It doesn't suit a muscular stud like you to act like an angry woman".
The man immediately calmed down and looked more sheepish than anything.
"By the way, you need a more manly name with that body. I'll call you Mark instead".
His facial expresson signalled suprise. It seemed like my special designed control pheromones did the trick.
"I want you to treat me like a full fledged woman and I want you to act like a confident alpha male. I want you to dominate me, your woman named Lana, and treat her like the submissive bitch she really is".
My body felt all giddy with expectation.
"And I want you to do it now!"


I barely had time to react when the muscular male grabbed me and forced a kiss on me. His hands roamed my ass and grabbed my butt repeatedly. I became so turned on by this and kissed him back with fervour.
He turned me around so my back was against his chest and stomach. His strong hands groped my breasts as he kissed my neck over and over again, with me moaning in desire and coming into heat.
My pussy was getting wet and when he inserted two of his fingers in me I got weak in my knees from the sudden pleasure. Mark played around with his fingers inside of me, and made me even more wet and bothered than before.
His rigid cock was pressed against my buttcheeks. The yearning to have it inside of me grew more powerful the longer he fingered my pussy, so I began to grind myself against him.

 It was getting hard to stand up now.

Mark noticed this and turned me around once again and lifted me up. My legs rested on his forearms and my pussy was perfectly placed above his dick.
My body trembled. I wanted this so much.
"Beg for it bitch", he growled.
"P-please. I want it"
"Tell me what you want", he ordered
"Your cock. To fuck me", I responded timidly.


Without a warning he lowered my body down on to his cock and impaled me with its full length. A chill of pleasure travelled upwards my spine and downwards out to my thighs from the point of impact.
He manhandled me up and down his meat rocket and controlled every pleasureable sensation I felt. I loved being taken like a dirty slut.
Mark increased his pace and pistoned in and out of me faster than I could fathom. My pussy on the other hand was feeling the effects of it and I felt a pressure building up deep inside of me.


After a series of powerful thrusts into my aching pussy Mark finally released his load inside of me, spurting a big load of seed inside my womb.
My own orgasm exploded as soon as the jets of semen filled me.


Both of us laid spent on the floor, exhausted and emptied.
In the periphery I saw the transformation chamber fold down and become a suitcase again, but I didn't worry. It had grown into a thing the size of a telpehone booth once. I was sure I just had to open it up again before changing back.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar