lördag 6 juni 2020

Astral Projection: It´s a living


I`m a astral projector. I can send my conciousness into other people and take over their bodies. My problem is however that I must stay in close proximity with the one I possess or else I will be ejected from their body. And I must return every now and then to replenish my own body.

It took me some time but I finally found the perfect place to live. It´s loud. It´s in a shady part of town. The neon lights are always on outside at night, and it´s above a stripper joint.

You see, I can only reach 150 feet or so with my projections so I make the most of it by possessing the girls for the night and take the money with you in their body earned. 
I dabbled a little with possessing others and just take their money but I actually like being on stage and move my female flesh, a new girl every night. 

And if I need more money I just do a lap dance with something extra added to it.






1 kommentar: