torsdag 4 april 2024

Mannequin Wand: The Family Gathering


"Holy fuck. I`m Clara! I never thought the Mannequin Wand would actually work!"

"At least not until she totally froze up after I zapped her with it"

"For a moment I actually thought she would turn around when I touched her, but the scroll was correct. I was just sucked into her and took over".

"This is so awesome! I must show this to my cousin. Probably need to send a picture so he will believe me"

- Hey Noah! Look who figured out the wand. Meet me outside the recption hall" -

- Mitch -

  

"I´ll tell you, it is great being Clara! Everyone is nice to her and her body is banging! And my tits and ass felt really good when you fondled them."

Mitch made an impish smile and looked out at the large family gathering with close to two houndred people attending. "So Noah. Have you picked on yet?"

"Are you kidding me? You know I´ve always wanted to touch Rebecca´s boobs. I want her", Noah said with a leer and pointed at a young blonde woman at the bar.

The smile on Clara´s face grew wider. "No problem. I´ll lure her to the bathrooms and I´ll zap her there. Just stand ready outside and then jump into her when I give the signal".

Noah nodded and rushed away to his position.

 

"Niiice! We look great together"

Noah pouted with her mouth and snapped another selfie. 

"I love this. How long do you think we can stay like inside them?"

"Aside from that we must go back to our families as ourselves? As long as we want", Mitch giggled.

Noah leaned forward and placed her hand softly on Mitch´s bum and whispered in her ear: "Excellent. What do you say about going back to our rooms and undress together? 

 Mitch needed no more persuasion than that.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar