fredag 29 mars 2019

Go big or go home




 I was no beginner when it came to beating the meat, but this time it wasn´t me on the recieving end. It was ridicolous how big cock he had, even after taking into account my daintier hands.
But that was acutally one of the reasons I chose to go home with him. If I was to fuck the first time as a girl I might as well listen to the old adage "Go big or go home".
Stroking his cock like that was eerily familiar but it began to fuel a fire within me. A yearning in my groin like no other.
 I needed to be filled.



My pussy was wet and ready when I decided to finally mount him. I slid on his dick without any resistance. It did however stretch my pussy and fill me up completely. I let out a sigh of satisfaction.
It came as a second nature how to move. It wasn´t that hard, just do what felt best at the moment. And now I just wanted it so far into me as it could possibly go.
Later on he took more and more control and pounded me senseless from behind, pulling my hair and calling me his bitch. 
He began to dominate me even more and my now shattered male ego was thrilled to become a submissive woman to this man and his wonderfully big cock.
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar