tisdag 19 mars 2019

Sense of belonging


In the darkest part of the forest they caught me.
They paraded me around in their village as a trophy.
I was stripped of all my clothing, then painted all over my body by their Elders.
A group of people gathered around me and began chanting.
A large man approached, the man that had caught me, with a fizzling concoction of some kind. He pried my mouth open and forced me to drink.
It tasted both vile and delicious.
My head head began to spin.
The chanting reverberated inside my skull.
I began to convulse.
My whole body was shaking.
I could feel it...change.

My skin and bones moved around to create new shapes.
I saw how my hips grew, and how my waist became thinner.
Fat redistributed itself. My shape was becoming more womanly.
My skin changed color and became darker.
My life as a male was over. I was clearly a woman now.
Even though I had been fully transformed into something that wasn´t me, the tribe didn´t relent. The chanting escalated into a wild crescendo. 

The words....I began to understand them.
They called to me.
To make me come forth and take my place amongst them.
They were inviting me into their tribe.
The man who had caught me...I saw him in a whole other light now. He was the one that had made all of this possible. I felt gratitude towards him. 
I wanted to reward him.

As on a given signal the chanting stopped.
Everything was silent.
Him and I stood before each other.
The whole tribe watched us.
I felt it in my whole body what I wanted to do.
My hand took his, and I let him lead me the way into his hut.
I had decided that my body belonged to him.


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar