söndag 17 mars 2019

Ultimate App: Copy and Paste


"When I approached you about the Ultimate App and what it could do I never in my mind could have guessed that you wanted us to become "sisters" after I had it to transform myself into a young woman"

"Well, you know me. Always curious and willing to try out new things".

"Yeah...that´s kinda why I approached you in the first place. I imagined you would be more into becoming a buff guy".

"And miss out my chance of seeing how it is on the other side of the gender fence? No way!"
"You bet your ass I´m gonna make the most of this".

"Wait. Are you telling me you want to meet up with guys?"

"How else can I experience everything? Being a hot girl, a hot twin even, makes me desireable. Guys will do everything to get on my good side and I plan to have as much fun with it as I possibly can."
 "Same goes for you".

"You do make a good point. And no one will ever know who we really are. All they will see and notice is two sexy sisters looking for a good time".

"That´s the spirit, sis!"
 















 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar