tisdag 30 april 2019

Costume Gun: The good guy


Someone knocked on the door.
My heart skipped a beat when I saw who it was.
Gabrielle! My neighbor further down the street. I´ve had casual chats with her and all, but I have never invited her to my house. 
Maybe she have taken a liking to me?
 She had that sweet smile of hers on her lips. 
I opened the door.
------- 

James opened the door and I felt my heart skip a beat. 
During all those years I´ve known him as a friend, he has always been good to the ladies. A little too good and respectful sadly enough. All too often he gets friendzoned. 
At the same time I began to develop feelings for him, but I knew he never would want me. A guy he had known for ages.
But fate apparently had other plans for me.

As soon I held the Costume Gun in my hand I knew what I wanted to do.
I knew he was infatuated with this girl Gabrielle, but as often before he kept a respectful distance and was just friendly to her.
He deserved a girl like her.
So I decided that she was the one.
During an early morning I shot her with the Costume Gun and put her on.
And here I am. In front of James with butterflies in my belly and a pounding heart in my chest.
I truly adored him, so I probably had a very silly smile on my lips.
Knowing him I knew I was the one that had to seize the initiative if I wanted to make things happen.

"Hi James. I´ve been thinking. Do you maybe want to get to know each other better?"
 The smile he had after I gave him a little wink told me everything I needed to know.
 














Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar