tisdag 30 april 2019

New resident

 
 My incoporeal astral form easily penetrated the walls into her dorm like they were just not even there. 
And there she was. Lying on her bed, dressed in a minimum of clothing. Had my astral form had an heart it would definately have beaten faster.
I hovered in circles around her so I could take in her beauty, before taking her body for myself.
 My desire grew too big. I had to have her. 
I lowered my incorporeal form into her back and let the rest play out by itself.



"Ew. What was that? I felt so...chilly. I´m not getting sick I hope", Therese thought to herself. The cold feeling that had started along her spine began to spread out across her body, slow and unyeilding like tidal water during high tide.
She wanted to get up out the bed to put on more clothes but she was unable to leave the bed.
The coldness crept up her neck and up into her head.
"Aargh! Stupid brain freeze", she cried out in pain. 
The pain abated and she began to feel numb. A feeling she welcomed at this point. 
Tiredness assaulted her and she closed her eyes. 







The feeling of my flesh felt vastly different that from my usual corporeal form.
All kind of different sensations filled my senses. Aside from feeling a certain emptiness in my groin, I felt a distinct heaviness on my chest with each breath I took. 
As soon as the blurriness disappeared I could take in what my body looked like from a whole new perspective. 
I traced my dainty hands along my curves and I felt particulary pleased with how my hips and ass felt, and my how silky smooth my skin felt.

My old body would probably be found by an friend of mine, and seeing it in a comatose state they would probably hook it up to life support. But I didn´t care.
I had a new body from now on.

 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar