lördag 16 februari 2019

MAU: Willing volounteer


We had discovered a strange alien foldable booth that could change people into anything you could think of.
We had transformed ourselves into various men, each one more formidable than the other. Then we became curious. 
Could the machine transform us into anything else than men?

Imagine my suprise when William volounteered to take it a step further. He said he wanted to try something he always had had been curious about.
He conjured up a picture on the touchpad, stepped inside and let the machine change him.

He exited as a she and immediately began to seduce me like she was born to it, like a true woman. She confided in me that she have had a fantasy like this, to become a female and let a man have his way with her.
So now I´m tittyfucking her with my improved cock and her impish smile told me that she was relishing the moment, and probably never want it to end.


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar