fredag 8 februari 2019

Swapping Game

 "What´cha doing?", Kyle asked his girlfriend Miranda

"Hey babe!", she responded and looked back down on at the computer screen. "Someone sent me a link called  Swappers Game. I´m just about to play the last level against another player. The game says I will will be able to chose something from the other if I win".

"Like what?", Kyle wondered. "Like swapping stuff in the game. Electronic awards kinda thing?"

"I do not know really. Didn´t bother reading that part. The game seemed fun and what is the worst thing that could happen? I lose some internet trinkets? No worries. I play for the challenge of beating another human being in a game of minds".

"How is it going then?"

"Not as good as I had hoped. Keep quiet for while so I can concentrate", she shushed him.

------------------------------

"Aw crap. I lost. I was soooo close beating him",  Miranda whined. "I would have had him if we had played just one more round"

"Great. You have a keen mind. Better luck next time", Kyle replied absent-mindedly, happy that her session at the computer finally was over. "So, what did he win from you?"

"Dunno. He is still chosing".
"Oh, he his done. There´s a timer ticking. The screen says "Preparing Swap", We will know what in about ten seconds"

The time ticked down from 1 and suddenly Miranda began to shudder visibly. 

"It can´t be that bad losing to that guy?", Kyle said, figuring that his girlfriend was pissed about losing.

She gave him a look he hadn´t seen on her before.


Miranda eyed him up and down like she was a predator about to jump her prey.

"All this gaming business made my heart race, y´know", she said with a tint of seduction in her voice.
"All that pent-up excitement must be released", she purred and leaned forward, exposing her deep cleavage to Kyle.


"You have no idea how horny I am right now", she said with a voice dripping of sexual promises.
Noticing Kyle´s hard on she continued: "And I see your little friend is too".

She began massage his crotch with her dainty hands. "Oh my, make that your big friend instead", she said with a giggle.


Kyle had become so horny that he didn´t pay attention to his girlfriends unusual behaviour.

"Hold on. Let me just get out of these hindering clothes".
She ripped off her dress in a haste.
"Ah, much better!", she mused when looking down on her naked body.


She presented herself to Kyle by seperating her legs and exposing her glistening pussy to his rigid cock.
With a mix of desperate desire and lustfulness she urged him to stick it into her. "Fuck me hard and make a full woman out of me"

------------------------------------





























1 kommentar:

  1. It looks like whoever Miranda played really enjoyed their prize... I hope Miranda gets better at the game in the future. Great story and pic's

    SvaraRadera