söndag 10 februari 2019

Winners takes it all



"Game, set and match", Ricky gloated at James.
He had just wiped James ass in the game and was ready to cash in on his first prize.

"That is fucking bullshit!", James raged. "Camping with a sniper rifle should be banned!"

"Maybe, but it isn´t", Ricky grinned as his body began to transform back into becoming a male again.

James sighed in defeat. "New rule: Last kill must be made with pistols".

Ricky nodded. "Fair enough. I agree. But for now...", he said with glee, "... I want your personality to become a sexy, assertive and horny girl gamer that wants to ravage me in bed. I want Miranda". His voice could barely hide the excitement he felt.

James raised an eyebrow."Again? You must have taken a real liking to her", James just had time to say before the magic took its course and let another mind surface in James female body.
The difference in body language was striking. From sloppy unsure movements it went to seductive and gracefully calculated movements.
"Hello Miranda", Ricky said with a silly grin.
"Hello Ricky", she cooed with a sensual voice. "I notice I´m back again. You know, I´ve always have had a thing for winners", she said and crawled closer to him.

"Let me help you with your reward",  she murmured and unzipped Ricky´s pants to his great delight.
Just before she enveloped his throbbing member with her juicy lips he mused over the fact that James would have been so mad if he had known Ricky had tampered ever so slightly with his control to make him lose almost every time.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar