lördag 16 februari 2019

Not that kind of bodysuit


When I came back home after running an errand I saw a small package that my girlriend had placed on the counter in the kitchen together with a note that said: "Put me on. Love Katie", with a small heart over the "i" in her name.
Our sex life can be quite exciting because of her willingness to try out new things.

I opened up the lid and saw a small black mass or fabric bundled together. After picking it up and unfolded it I began to regonize it as an slinky lace bodysuit.
"Strange", I thought. "Didn't know they made things like these for men".

After undressing in our bedroom I began twist and turn the thing back and forth until I found the opening. Then I had to find the arms and legs, which felt quite frustrating figuring out what was what.
A minute or so later I could insert my legs into it, very carefully so I wouldn't rip the fabric. Then the rest was easy to put on.
I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked fucking ridicolous. I hope that my girlfriend have a good reason for dressing my in this.

There was still some time before she was supposed to be home herself so I figured I at least could keep it on but at least I could take a nap.
However, as soon as I was lying down on my back and tried to relax and get a feel for the bodysuit I felt how my skin crawled and how I began to feel compressed literally everywhere.

My breathing was getting heavier because of the pressure over my chest.
It was so tight that I was beginning to seeing stars in front of my eyes.
The bodysuit. It was making me smaller.

The pressure ended eventaully to my big relief, but in its place a rubbing sensation, akin to a massage took over.
It rubbed my legs. It rubbed my chest. It rubbed my groin. It rubbed my back. It rubbed my belly.
It literally rubbed me everywhere.
Can't say it felt bad either. I've always enjoyed a good massage. But the effects it had on me was completely new.
As opposed to earlier when my body was becoming smaller, when I went from being 6'2" to become approximately 5'5" judging from the bed size, I was growing. Not in height but in cirfumference.

I could see how my thighs was getting thicker. My butt began to feel like it was being inflated. My hips got wider.
Oh my god. I was turning into a woman!
My waist got thinner somehow.
On my chest I felt this steady circular motion moving around and slowly, second my second I saw how a pair of budding breasts that began to grow straight out from my body.

The pleasurable feeling intensified when I felt how my lace encased groin got the same treatment as my chest.
The steady circular motion moved around my erect dick that got smaller and smaller, the term microdick was soon a suitable term for it. But both it and my ballsack continued to diminish until my groin was completely flat.
Now I was beginning to feel a different kind of pleasure, but inside of me instead. My groin was instead of a penis, equipped with a pussy.

The rubbing continued to work my clit to a buildup of tension that made be arch my back and curl my toes, almost like a clenching feeling.
I could barely take anymore when suddenly all of the tension was released and began to pulse around in my body.
I screamed out in ecstasy and passed out from the overwhelming feelings that coursed around in my body.


"Wakey wakey".
A soft voice whispered in my ear and woke me up from my passed out state.
Equally soft hands was moving around and stroked my upper chest.
"E-Emily?"
The melodious voice that came out of my mouth felt alien to me.
"You look fantastic Bree. It's even better than I had hoped for"
"I'm not Bree. I'm Bria..."
"Ssssh. You look like a Bree to me", my girlfriend hushed me, "And we will have so much fun!"
My still groggy eyes gave her an worried look.
"I wanted to bring you over to the feminine side for a while and I'll introduce you into the exciting world of shopping for real!"
I groaned. "Anything but that"
"You'll love it. But first let's get you out of that that bodysuit. I wanna see what you look like underneath.
Twenty-six inch waist, a pair of C cup boobs and thirty-six inch hips. I had some serious curves.

It was obious that my girlfriend was getting excited over my body. It became even more evident when she pushed me down on to the bed and began to kiss by body.
"Didn't know I was bi until I saw you", she said jokingly to me, but I had seen how she had cast glances on other women every now and then.
Her hands roamed my body and I felt that I was beginning to build up a heat again and my pussy was tingling.

I was unused to this body but it wasn't bad at all. I kinda liked the sensations and feelings it sent to my brain. Maybe I just had to get used to it properly first, something Emily was helping me out with. With glee I might add.
After warming me up she reached for the drawer and pulled out a sizeable dildo and introduced me into penetrative sex. It felt both strange and wonderful when the head of the dildo parted my labia and filled up the inside of me.

Sex as a woman, with a woman, was something completely else as doing it as a man.
We had snuggled up against each other in our shared afterglow. Some of the tricks Emily had teached me I used to reciprocate the favor.
She seemed satisfied so I guess I had done something right.
"Wanna go shop later?", she asked me with pleading eyes out of the blue
My mind must have synced up with the body because it didn't sound all that bad this time, so I said yes.
She squealed with joy and hugged me. "You'll love it, Bree".

"Bree", I thought. "Guess that's the name I'll have to get used to have in the near future.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar