söndag 28 juli 2019

Bitch seat


I looked back the recent events with a sullen remorse.
 A beautiful girl had been standing on the roadside and wanted a ride. It had been a bad choice of words to offer her the "bitch seat" behind him.

Her eyes began to glow and she looked pissed. "My intention was to conserve my magic but I will gladly make an exception for you!", her voice boomed.
"Misogynistic pig! This will will teach you a lesson!". Lightning leapt from her finger tips and hit me. It hurt like hell and I passed out.
When I woke up again my male physique had been changed into a female ditto. All my clothes screamed of femininity. My pants in particular reminded me of my changed shape by hugging my curves closely.
At least my bike looked the same.
I started it. It sounded the same.
One thing made me even more wary of my situation when I sat down on the motorcycle.
"Fuck.  My pussy feels every vibration from the engine..."

 It was a long, albeit pleasureable at times, trip home.

 

1 kommentar:

  1. That’s hot. I bet he’s gonna love messing with himself after getting off that motorcycle since he loved the feeling of his pussy vibrating.

    SvaraRadera