måndag 29 juli 2019

Oops






"Huh. Jeremy has sent me a picture. Haven´t heard from him in weeks", Eric thought to himself after recieving a notification on his phone.

His eyes went wide when he opened it. "What. The. Hell?!", he blurted out when seeing a naked girl on Jeremy´s bed.
"Come to my place asap! I have something to show you!"
Eric dashed to the door. It was definately an invitation to a threesome!

---------- 

It was the girl that opened the door for him into Jeremy´s apartment. She wasn´t naked this time. She wore a t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants that was at least three sizes too big for her. "Come on in", and urged Eric inside. "Take a seat in the couch".
Eric had never participated in a threesome before so he did as he was told.

She sat down in front of him, smiling and clearly excited.
"It´s me. Jeremy! I have found a spellbook and by mistake I transformed myself into a bubbly girl, and I need your help to fix it".
Eric felt confused. Was this a bad joke or was it part of a roleplay in the threesome?
"Where´s Jeremy?", he asked.
The girl became clearly annoyed and pouted her lip. "It´s me dummy!", and slapped him on his shoulder. "Because...", and she went on to describe way too many intricate details in some of the adventures Eric and Jeremy had done together.

"So the spellbook is real? Magic is real?", Eric said in disbelief.
 "I´m a girl, aren´t I?", the female Jeremy said an cocked an eyebrow.
"And you need my help to turn back?"
"Yeah. The translation is vague but it says something that I need male essence to turn back. I translated that to semen. So to make a long story short; We need to prepare the ritual, then you will need to fuck me and dump your load into me". She said all of this with a innocent smile on her cute face.
 "If that is the sacrifice I will have to do, count me in", Eric grinned.

---------------

"Yes! I`m myself again!", Jeremy shouted  joyfully.

"Whoop-de-doo", a bothered female voice replied in the bed beside him.


"Um. Sorry about that. Really thought that male essence was semen, not some kind of mumbo jumbo which would suck your maleness dry from you and transfer it to me", Jeremy excused to the now female Eric in his bed.

"Don´t fuckin care. Fix this!", Eric growled.

"Uh. Wanna call Mike over? We can perform the ritual again. I´ll be honest and say that t felt really good and Mike usually brags how good he is in bed".

Eric sighed. He was pissed but not desperate. Not at the moment at least. "Find something in that damned book!", I´ll make me a sandwich in the meantime"

"Great! Make one for me too", Jeremy called after Eric as she walked towards the kitchen with her ass swaying back and forth.

"Fuck off", Eric flipped the bird at Jeremy when she left the room.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar