tisdag 30 juli 2019

Housewitch


"Valerie! I`m surprised, and pleased I might add, to see you here", Amelia purred when she saw her old friend mingle in the crowd at the event at the witches club. "I thought you gave up on your magic when you married Gregory". 

The statuesque blonde in her blue dress chuckled. "I did. For a while. Then I began with a whole new project to keep me pre-occupied. Being a housewife can be dreadfully boring you know."
"I began to imbue Gregory with certain magic triggers. For example I created one trigger that made him cook dinner for us when he came home from work".

"Ah yes. You have only done what was needed when it came to potions. Why should cooking dinner be different?", Amelia said with a smug smile and cocked her eyebrow.

 Valerie pretended not to hear Amelia´s remark. "And the best part of that is that he think dinner was ready when he came home".

"Oh? Both a memory spell and a behaviour spell in one package. I`m intrigued".

"You should, because it gets better", Valerie smiled.
"One thing lead to another. Suddenly I had my very own servant at home and he was none the wiser about it. He cooked and cleaned while thinking it was I who did it, while working a full day-time job.  Suddenly I had my very own servant and he didn´t know it himself".

"Go on". Amelia glanced at the woman that Valerie kept in a leash, having a suspicion on how this story would end. 

"So I began to think that I might as well could continue tweaking my project to my own satisfaction. You know that I`ve always had a fabless for sexy women that catered to my every whim. So I applied a whole host of triggers on Gregory.
I just to utter a single sentence to transform him from his mediocre male self to my very own minx with no other thoughts on her mind than to serve me."
"I just had to show her up for my old friends".

Valerie had a very pleased expression on her face. This was her masterpiece, to make so many various small spells to interlock and work together. Amelia was impressed. The skill needed to perform such spells and make them not implode on each other was immense.
"You´ve outdone yourself sweetheart", Amelia praised her. Valerie was visibly proud of her achievment.

"Never underestimate what boredom and too much time can do to a witch", she said with a wink.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar