torsdag 25 juli 2019

Bodysuit Library


It was spoken of in hushed voices. Not many knew about it. Those who did usually kept their mouth shut to protect their secret.

I was one of the few lucky ones that had knowledge of the Bodysuit Library.  It cost me a substantional amount of money in yearly fees but it was worth it. No one ever missed a fee unless they were totally broke or had stopped breathing altogether.

There were any kind of body available, and if you paid a one-time deposit they would create a custom bodysuit for you that you held the sole right to use for a whole year.

The body I currently was using was one of those custom bodysuits. I had ordered it to fit my specific tastes.
Curvy with big breasts. A tall brunette. It was exquisite to wear for a man of power like me.
I get to feel the helplessness of a woman, and the looks of desire from men. It was such a thrill instead from the fear I usually instilled in people as the powerful CEO of a large company.

3 kommentarer: