onsdag 24 juli 2019

MAU: Fulfilling a fantasy


I was excited.
No! I was more than that. I was exhilirated! Childishly ecstatic! 
Miranda  would be in for the biggest surprise and experience of her life!
 I just needed to wait for the weekend to come.
In my mind it couldn´t come soon enough.

                                        --------------- 

 Miranda gave me a skeptic look.
"A booth? This is the thing that have made you act strange ever since Wednesday?

"No no no! You see, this booth, this Morphic Adoption Unit, can help us spice up our sex life", I told her with noticeable excitement in my voice. I didn´t want to spoil the whole surprise all at once so I instructed her to touch the pad on the outside of the MAU and think of a guy she found attractive, except for myself.

"Wow!", she exclaimed when she removed her hand. "It read my mind". The screen showed her own body when she touched the pad first, a fairly short brunette with glasses. Slightly pudgy but in the right places. Then it changed into a man.

I  looked closer at the screen and saw a spinning 3D-picture of a singer in an indie-pop band I knew she liked.
Just to make sure everything went as I wanted it to I touched the pad and tweaked the body a little bit before touching the crystal on the outside of the MAU which opened up the door into it.
 "Oh my...I didn´t see there was a door there", she said, slightly in awe. 
"Here comes to best part", I said with a wide smile. I ushered her in and told her to touch the purple crystal.
"Ok? Like this?", she said just before touching it and closing the door.
The MAU powered up and I heard something that possibly was a capacitor that collected the energy. It was one of those high pitched sounds that increased in pitch even more before ending in some sort of release.

The door opened up again and a man stumbled out from the MAU. 
"Honey? What happened?". He stopped in his tracks and tried to clear his throat. He gave me a look of disbelief. "What´s happening?"
I gave him a kiss on the forehead. It was a little bit more difficult as Miranda was almost as tall as me now.
"Now it is my turn", I said and gave him a wink.

I just needed to touch the pad briefly when conjuring up the picture on the screen before entering the MAU as I already had a good idea on what I wanted to look like.
My heart raced. I could even hear my pulse in my ears. I had looked forward to this for several days.
I touched the purple crystal and the door closed behind me.

The familiar high-pitched sound made its entrance again and I was bathed in a bright light.
With once my body felt vastly different.

 ------------------------------

 My wife in his male body was still confused and my sudden transformation into an absolute minx of a woman didn´t help the slightest. It was fun seeing his eyes struggling not to stare at my newly aquired cleavage.
 Apparently Miranda was still flabbergasted so I had to help him snap out of it and getting him back on the right track for what I had planned.

"Hey stud", I murmured softly to him.
"Pete? Is that you?", Miranda said in disbelief. 
"I don´t look like a Pete do I? You can call me...Jenny", I purred.
Miranda was still giving me a strange look.
"This is an opportunity for us. Our sex life is stale and this is the perfect way to ignite some adventure to it again, to see and experience things from the other side".
It looked like Miranda was giving it some thought.

"And I´ve always wondered how it would feel to be the woman in the hands of a man", I said with a seductive smile.
Mirandas expression became a mix of bafflement and a bit of desire.
"I`ll help you with a "head start"", I said in an mischevious voice and opened up my shirt, sharing the fleshy orbs on my chest to the world, and him especially.






He didn´t object when I unbuckled his pants. He just sat there perplexed and a bit curious. I could feel how his member was hardening beneath the fabric, and it spurred my arousal even more. I could feel my nipples harden and my crotch tingle. Even my mouth salivated a little.


His dick was semi-hard so I took it upon me to stiffen it up even more, beginning with my dainty hands. Mirandas breathing became heavier and I was sure that the old saying that guys think with their dicks was coming into action. He was at the point of no return now. Lust filled his eyes as I ran his cock betwen my fingers.
"Mmmm. Yeah", I moaned softly. "Give it to me...Martin". He looked at me and just smiled. I had just given my lover his new name. 
It emboldened me to pursue something I´ve always wanted to try, having a dick betwen my breasts.



It felt great having it there! To use my own body as a toy for him to get pleasure from. Guys gets most of their pleasure from their dick, women like me can get it from our boobs too. It was like I was giving myself to him more and more. He noticed this and his carnal desires was beginning to form words from his mouth.
"I want you to suck it"
It absolutely sounded like a command, my body tingled from it, and I felt compelled to obey.


His cock was rock hard when my lips enveloped it. Here one of my tweaks to his body manifested itself. Instead of having the taste of salt and sweat it tasted like caramel. It was like sucking a candy bar. It was easy to deep throat it because I had removed my gag reflex. I looked Martin in the eyes and I could tell that this was the experience of a lifetime for him, having a hot babe like me inhaling his dick. I loved to give him this blowjob. My whole body tingled in excitement. I felt so submissive to him.
 "On your knees", I heard him say. Martin was taking command.


 "Oh fuck it feels great", he moans. 
He grab the hair on my scalp and begin to move my head back and forth, using my full lips as a fleshlight.
It´s hard to breathe but I surrender to his rough treatment of me.





"Stand up and face the couch", Martin commanded and then pulled down my skirt and panties, exposing my wet snatch to his rigid dick.
He pushed me slightly forward so my ass jutted out, giving him an easier access to my female goods.
His cock pushed itself at my outer folds and stayed there. I had a burning desire to be filled and I whimpered when the cock was so close but never truly entered.
I heard a snicker behind me. "Beg for it". I was not hard to convince.
"P-Please. Push it in. I`ve longed for so long", I truly begged him.
Painfully slow he inserted his cock into me. I felt how it pushed away my female flesh down there, rubbing my nerve endings and made me experience feelings I never could have guessed.
Martin began to pump in and out, increasing his pace bit by bit.
What I felt before paled in comparison to what I felt now.



His cock was pure bliss to have inside of me. I felt complete.



He ravaged me in all kind of ways.


And I loved it.

All of it.
I was his to play with.

----------------------------------------------






There was a trial period on the MAU. After a couple of days it would fold into a suitcase sized box again and stop working. I knew this but after our first sexual encounter I had second thoughts about changing back. I became convinced when my first female orgasm washed over me. The three consecutive orgasms after the first just reinforced my decision.

I wanted to remain a woman. 
Martins woman.

So I kinda "forgot" about the trial period. But it´s not like Martin was depressed over it. He got to keep a woman that was fully devoted to him.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar