onsdag 31 juli 2019

Great Shift: Rough introduction into womanhood






One moment I was driving my car on my way home from work, the next I was tied up in a dark room, unable to move or make a sound.
Everything felt wrong and I couldn´t figure out why. Things became clearer, but not better.

"Well, well well. What do we have here? A helpless little lolita that is packaged and ready just for me", a man growled lecherously.

Fuck he looked big. 
Uh oh. And naked too.

The light from the other room illuminated the one I was held in so I could get a better look at myself and I understood at once why everything felt so messed up. I had tits. Long hair. Wide hips. I was a woman!

I was so lost in what I saw that I didn´t notice when the man approached me. I became painfully aware how petite I was compared to him when he lifted me up seemingly effortlessly and carried me into another room and put me down on a pool table.
I couldn´t protest more than making muffled sounds through the ballgag and to squirm in my tied up body.
For that I was "rewarded" a thunderous slap on my ass which made me cry out in pain.
I felt his warm breath on my ear before he whispered:  "I love breaking bitches like you".
He bent me over and pulled down my panties that  until then had covered my female sex and began to move his fingers in and out my snatch.
I felt so terribly violated at the same time it felt good. I tried to escape his grip on me, only to have my other buttcheek slapped violently.
And then another one.
Tears rolled down my chin from how much it hurt.
"You are mine", he growled.
I felt utterly helpless.

His hands roamed my body. Groping my large breasts. Pinching my sensitive nipples. Grabbing my big ass. Amongst the worst things was when he licked my face. I began to surrender to him just to get it over with.
He took notice and took it a step further. I felt how his erect dick began to enter my pussy. 
Its girth stretched my pussy walls and its length filled me up completely. I couldn´t help to let out a moan.
"You liked that, didn´t you bitch?", he chuckled victoriously.
When I didn´t answer he pinched both my nipples until the pain made me nod affirmatively.
To him it must have meant that I accepted it, so he began to fuck me even more roughly. And I just let him do it. I relaxed my body as much as I could.After a while it even began to feel good having my pussy worked by his fat dick and I began to reciprocate.
I kinda gave away to this bodys instincts.

The whole ordeal ended with him emptying his semen into my pussy and him removing my ballgag. I could finally talk to him.
It took some time to convince him but after a while I managed to reach through to him.
He untied me, excusing himself over and over that he and his wife roleplayed like this once a month, taking turns in who should be tied up. Just my luck...
His name was Frank by the way, and his wifes name is Mirella.

We put on the news on the TV.
They were talking constantly about the Great Shift that a majority of the worlds popualation had shifted into new bodies, with a minority popualation unaffected.
He checked his phone and he had a couple of missed calls. It turned out that it was his real wife that had called. She was stuck in Europe in a blonde german girls body.
My own body was probably dead on the other side of the country because nobody picked up the call when I called.

We made a deal that I would stay at their place in the near future where I could use the clothes that fit my current body.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar