onsdag 9 september 2020

Crazy

"Tommy, it´s me"

"Who is this? You are using Pete´s phone", the voice in the other end said.

"I´m Pete! I promise! I..."

"Your voice. You sound just like my sister Helen. But she hates him. He´s way too crazy about her".

 The female voice in Tommy´s continued: "As I was saying: I called just to say that your sister will soon be impregnated by my sperm."

"WHAT?!"

"Congratualations! You will be an uncle in nine months!"

*CLICK*

 Pete toyed with the filled condom betwen his delicate fingers. 

Easy peasy. 

He was utterly convinced that he and Helen would have beautiful kids together but she didn´t let him near her anymore, so he had to resort to drastic actions.

After he entered her apartment in secrecy and then filled a condom with fresh seed, he read an incantation that made his body turn into a mist to invade and possess Helens body.

Pete hiked up his dress and removed his panties. His exposed pussy was already wet and glistening from his excitement. He licked his lips and felt the taste of lip gloss.

A special syringe that now contained his semen was pushed all the way up until it hit his cervix.

He let out a moan of satisfaction when he emptied its contents inside of him. To top it off slender fingers began to rub his clitoris and working it all the way into an female orgasm. 

As he basked in the afterglow he began to think. In nine months would be a proud father and a proud mother at the same time.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I always like your sister but, she wouldn't give me the time of day. I really like her. I try to date her. But she said no, and that's being polite. After a time, I wanted her, in a carnal sexually way. I know its probably me. But if I was given a chance, maybe well love each other.
    If not at leased we knew we tried. So I found a plan, a idea, to join each other. In strange mysterious ways. I enter her body we were together. Plus before I enter I made sure that extra something I needed be one. We have a child together. In sense I'll a mother and father.

    SvaraRadera