måndag 7 september 2020

Ultimate App: Taking what you want

 
Dave´s perspective
 
"It´s so hard to process that you actually could do...that", Kyle gestured towarsd Dave´s female body. "I thought you were messing with me at first but when you made my dick larger and now totally looking like a girl I´m more than convinced".
 "But why a girl?" Kyle added with a small hesitation to his voice. "You look hot and all but..."
 
 Dave turned around and smirked with his beatiful face. "Because I have a fantasy where I offer myself to a man and let him ravage my female body and let him have his way with me. I want to submit myself to a dominant man. With the Ultimate App I can make that happen.
 
"Uh. Strange fantasy but ok. But don´t think I will have sex with you. That would feel way too weird. I still know it´s you inside of that hot body", a slightly alarmed Kyle said.
 
" No problem Big Boy. I have that covered", Dave said and winked. He pressed a button on the phone and saw how Kyle´s eyes zoned out.
 
------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
Kyle´s perspective 

Kyle felt disoriented and a little bit woozy all of sudden but it subsided quickly. 
He saw his girlfriend playing with her phone in front of him and she stuck out her ass invitingly. She glanced back at him and grinned. "Like what you see, Big Boy?", and began to move her hips from side to side.
It was all that was needed for a horny Kyle to grab her hips and start grinding his crotch against her fat ass. His cock began to harden and yearned for release from its fabric prison. With his erect cock nestled betwen her butt cheeks Diana began to move her ass tantalazingly up and down.
"Take me", she moaned. "Stick that thick cock into me and fuck me hard".
Kyle moved away her panties and pushed her down on to the counter, mashing her breasts in the process. The tip of his dick was just barely touching the entrance to her pussy.
"Beg for it", he growled in a low voice.
Somehow Diana seemed satisfied that she had to. "P-please. Stick you cock into me. I want it soo much", she pleaded.

Slowly but surely Kyle pushed his eight inch cock into her pussy. Diana sighed in content and Kyle felt empowered by his control over her. 
He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back with one hand had the other control her movements against him.
Her pussy was filled by a fat cock over and over.

In the sexual frenzy they had her phone accidentaly fell off the counter and hit the hard stone tile floor, smashing it.
Kyle thought she seemed concerned at first but a couple of good thrusts made her forget about it quickly.
 
And from her viewpoint she already had got what she wanted the most.

 

 
 

2 kommentarer: