torsdag 10 september 2020

Magic Remote: Ooops


 
"Ugh. My head". The rays of the sun hit Mike´s eyes. It was late morning. His body was stiff everywhere and his head felt like shit.
 
"Well, well, well. Look who finally had the audacity to wake up". a very soft and demure voice said.
"Huh". Mike looked up and saw a very attractive and well endowed woman squirming around in his couch, doing her best to give him a show.
"Oh shit! James, I´m so so sorry. I-I must have blacked out".
"I told you to stop drinking tequilas like that but noooo. You continued and then you crashed on the floor. But not before you used the magic remote on me to turn me into this bimbo and telling me to seduce you from the couch. Guess who has been awake all night and tried to seduce and wake up a drunkard sleeping on the floor?"
"I couldn´t even raise my voice because that´s not "seductive"".

"Now release me and then get the hell out. I`m so fucking horny at the moment and I need some release. In private".



 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar