fredag 11 september 2020

It just happens

 

"No, Not that. Anything but that. You know, get hold of our other supplier and have them to send a sample to us. If it is good enough we will buy from them instead. Tell Ted and his buddies that....that...oh fuck. Brenda, I will have to call you back".

I ended the conversation as quickly as I could. It had started as a rumbling in my stomach. That was the first sign. Now it began to feel like I really needed to visit the bathroom. My need for a place to hide had become very pressing all of sudden.

I found what I was looking for in a nearby forested area. Completely out of sight. My body had begun tingling all over. I steeled myself mentally for what was coming next. 

 

Imagine jumping into a really cold lake. All of your senses are focused on the cold water that surrounds you. What happens to me right now feels exactly the same but on dry land.

The initial shock freeze me, making me unable to move, and all my muscles tense up. Then the warmth comes together with the changes.

It´s always women. Always, always women. Different kinds of women.

Sometimes I´ve become old like a pensioner, sometimes I´ve become a young teenager, but whatever controls this seems to focus on young adults. If something I`m at least grateful for that part.

But I was sick and tired that this was happening every other month without any real consistency to it. I always had to carry around a bag with me with different set of clothes depending on what I would look like afterwards.

The changes swept over me. My male physique melted away and gave room for a softer, shorter and rounder female shape instead. The hips widened and my dick was crawled back into me to form a pussy. My back arched a bit and my ass inflated more than usual.

I could feel how my ribcage became smaller at the same time two orbs of flesh began to grow and grow until they were the size of cantaloupes.


I lay there on my back on the ground, still dressed in my now oversized male clothes. 

I sighed. The seam in my pants apparently gave up when my female ass became bigger than usual.

My slender hands grabbed the bag and began to dig after clothing. Panties. Sports bra. Yoga pants. Long sleeved shirt. And a pair of shoes which I had to fill out with a couple of socks to fit my dainty feets better.

This were clothes that would fit most bodies quite well and a woman dressed for excersise will not rise any suspicions anywhere.

 

I tested my voice a couple of times before I picked up my phone and called Brenda again.

"Hey...... Yeah. It´s me......I`m a stacked blonde this time.....Nah, I´m not far from home.....Cancel all my meetings a week ahead. You know the drill".

We ended the call. Brenda seemed, as always, to be amused by my situation. I know she will come to my place tomorrow and check in on me. She has been a true friend in this.


I take a deep breath. My breasts heaves up before dropping down again when I breathe out. The bra fits well so the walk home won´t that bothersome with those giant breasts on my chest bouncing around.


My walk is undoubtfully female with my wide hips moving from side to side. I would lie if I said that I didn´t like it.


On my way home I often wonder if there are a girl somewhere in the world that turns into me instead.



 

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar