måndag 13 maj 2019

Dildo Possession


The plan neared its completion. Soon I would have Jennie's body.
She's a horny girl which worked into my favor. Every now and then she needs the release only sexual stimulation can give.
You see, I have transformed myself into a rubber dick. More commonly known as a dildo.
I let myself be found in her apartment knowing that she wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of testing a new toy.

She would first lick me, then play with me all over her body, after that rub her pussy with me. And after that the fun stuff would begin.
She rode me like a cowgirl rides a horse. Wild and without abandon. And the closer she came to orgasm the closer I came to become the new owner to her luscious body.
When her orgasm eventually would it, with me still in her, I too would orgasm and shoot my load into her. That would be the medium which facilitates the swap.
Hold on. I can feel how she tense up. Yes! Yes! Here she comes!
Fireworks were cascaded inside the her body, ripples of pleasure radiated from the dripping pussy. The whole body was shaking from the mind-shattering orgasm.

I opened up my eyes. My body was made of flesh once more, even a little more flesh than before. My hand trailed my stomach upwards and up to my chest. Gave the breast a quick squeeze.
The body was mine and I was still horny as hell. Not wanting a good dildo go to waste I began building up for a second orgasm.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar