lördag 18 maj 2019

The New Couple





"Rick! I didn't think you would see you today!", Cathy exclaimed happily when she saw her boyfriend come through the door out to the backyard.

Her heart skipped a beat seeing his chiseled and muscular body, tanned to perfection. She was so lucky having caught a guy like him.

"I missed you babe, so I decided to come over", he responded with a white smile.

She ran up to him and jumped into his waiting arms and hugged him, his hands embracing her close to him.

They broke the hug and she gave him a kiss on the cheek before letting go completely.

Cathy noticed a piece of jewelry around his neck she hadn't seen before. It looked expensive with several rows of gems. "Never thought I would see you wearing something as ostentatious like that", she said and tapped the necklace.

Rick grinned a wide smile and pulled up something from his backpocket. "There's two of them. The guy selling them to me said they were made for couples that wanted to prove their love to each other".

Cathy's heart melted. "N'awwww. You are so cute!"

She turned around and pushed away her long hair, exposing her neck. "Put it around me"

The metal felt cold against her chest.

But when Rick snapped the clasp together it felt like she had been shot by lightning and everything went dark.

A new couple
"Whoa there! I've got you!"

To Jimmy it had been like that at one point he had been in his room casting the spell that would send his conciousness into the medallion, and the next he was standing in Cathy's backyard feeling the breeze against his skin.

"It's one hell of a rush, isn't it?", Trent asked from Rick's body.

Jimmy was still woozy but he knew he was in Cathy's body. "Hold on. I've got this", he said with her dulcet and sweet voice, still trying to find his footing.
After a couple of seconds he had regained his balance and could stand without help.


"This is fricking amazing! I'm Cathy!", Jimmy exclaimed and felt up his curvy bikini clad female body with his slender hands.

Trent in Rick's body couldn't help to feel aroused seeing the girl in front of him touching herself practically everywhere.

The bulge in his shorts was growing, much to his own dismay. And of course did Jimmy notice.


"Haha! Cool! I made your dick grow! I kinda understand why girls love being such teasers, they love watching the reaction guys don't have control over."

"Not that I love to cocktease", he added.


"Hard to believe the way you are touching yourself", Trent retorted whilst trying to hide his big boner.

"Maybe it is some innate girl skill?", Jimmy grinned and touched his boobs seductively. "Beautiful girls like me can be such teasers", she said an blew a raspberry to him.

"It's your fault if I jump you....'Cathy' "

Jimmy giggled a girly laugh. "Later, remember? Let's stick to our plan. First we get aquinted to our bodies and then we'll go inside and so some "deep" exploration", Jimmy said and winked.
"As for now I want to take a swim in my hot female body. I'm dying to know how it feels having water around my boobs when I'm swimming".

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar