torsdag 23 maj 2019

New life in latex

"Wakey wakey"

The metallic sound of the speaker woke me up from my slumber.
I remembered something about someone pulling me into a van, a needle to my neck and then      everything went black 


My senses felt limited. My hearing was dull and my vision was constrained. My breathing was forced because of some mask.
But there was something nagging my mind. 

  
My groin felt flat.
"Where the fuck is my dick?!", I screamed in a muffled cry.
 

The suit I was wearing was beginning to making it blatantly clear that my body had changed.
My ass felt huge. 


"Oh no", I whispered to myself when I began putting one and one together.
My hands was holding breasts on my chest. 
Even though I spoke with a muffled voice and covered ears, I could hear my higher voice clearly. 


 

 "I`m a fucking chick!". I repeated that phrase over and over in disbelief. I tried to remove the mask but it wouldn´t budge the slightest.
"Welcome!". The metallic voice from the speaker was heard once more. There were a certain glee to his voice. "As our latest guest I hope the accomodation has been to your satisfaction", the voice said.                                                                                  "Fuck you!", I roared from behind my mask and gave the unseen voice the finger.                                                      "There there. No need to insult the one that have given you a new life like that", the voice said with an condencending tone 



 "Pose for me", the voice said.

"Screw you", I growled.

"This was not a question. An adjustment seems to be in order"



I felt a prickle in the back of my head, like thousands of angry ants milling around.

"Pose. For. Me", the voice commanded once more.

I was just about to tell him to fuck himself when an enormous urge to move my body came over me.


 

I moved my hips from side to side seductively and my hands caressed my latex clad body.

"Good girl",the voice said in a pleased tone.

"I`m not a girl", I said with gritted teeth, humiliated and angry that I looked and moved like an over-sexed woman. 

"You are indeed", the voice said.
"You move like a woman"
"You sound like a woman"
"You look like a woman"
 The voice paused fora couple of seconds.
"But there is one thing..."

"...you don´t think as a woman"
"Not like my kind of woman" 
                                                              There was an all-out assault from the angry ants again, covering my whole brain. "UGH!", I cried out.  I could feel my mind slip. My will beginning to vane completely. Other thoughts was beginning to take place. Of submission. And of love to a man I´ve never met. I was slipping into an abyss where I was merely an spectator. This body didn´t belong to me anymore.
  
"Remove your hood."
 The voice was surprisingly affectionate. My body obeyed.
I saw strands of platinum white hair fall down on both sides of my face when the mask came off. The coolness of the room felt as an refreshing change in opposite to the damp and confining mask.

There was an audible gasp from the voice. 
"You look exquisite"

"Thank you Master", I heard my voice say.
I was truly a passenger in this female vessel.

 The door behind me slided open with a faint hiss.
I knew that what ever he looked like, he would the man of my dreams.







 












 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar