torsdag 16 maj 2019

Magic Remote - Broken

Magic Remote - Broken

"Ehm, Marcus...Marcia...or whatever, sit down. I have bad news".
The attractive girl in front of Paul sat down and watched him.
"I'm so sorry for this", he continued and had tears welling up in his eyes. "I can't change you back"
She blinked a couple of times.
"I'm so sorry I made you into a brunette bimbo. It was just for fun. I promise! I meant to change you back"
Her eyes just looked empty at him.
He took a deep breath after collecting himself. "The remote was destroyed after I dropped it and then ran over it with my car. There's nothing I can do".
Still no reaction. Maybe Marcus was so far imbedded in Marcia that he had lost control.
Then her lips began to move. It looked like it was a struggle to form the words. "I...forgiiiv...uuu. Donn giv-v upppp on mieeee".
Tears rolled down Paul's chin. His friend Marcus was still alive in her somehow.
Her vacant expression was replaced by a look of concern. "Oh no. Master is sorry! Let Marcia take care of you!", she said and pressed Pauls head against her generous bosom. She patted his head and told him that everything would be alright.
Conflicting feelings tore Paul asunder. He wanted to be comforted and he knew that Marcus was inside of her, comforting him. On the other hand if he kept it up like this the Marcia persona would be even more dominant, perhaps pushing away Marcus forever, leaving only his bimbo girlfriend in control

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar