torsdag 9 maj 2019

Silver lining

 "Thank you for coming for short notice Richard. My dear step-brother Brian seems a little bit under the ice since the accident"
"Have we met, miss...?"
"You can call me Samantha. My brother have spoken about his  friend who works at the medical services. Your picture looked really cute", she said and winked.


 "His readings looks normal, albeit he is more non-responsive at the moment. With a head damage like that it is usual though that he lapse in and out like that. Nothing you should worry about".
"So you are saying he doesn´t take notice of us at the moment?", Samantha said and bit her lower lip in a seductive way.
"Come with me. I want to discuss further...treatments in the other living room upstairs. Just you and I", she added with a sultry voice.
Richard wasn´t slow enough to misinterpret the signals this blonde babe was giving him. She was horny and she wanted him.


"Fuck yeah. Mmm. Now I know why all the ladies call you "Big Dick", Samantha moaned.
"How did you know...Fuck. Nevermind. Yeah baby. Grind me like that. Fuck you are so tight".

Brian´s accident had relased latent psychic powers in his mind and he had used them to get inside Samanthas mind and take over.
At the moment his real body was downstairs whilst he upstairs was riding Big Dick for all what he was worth, pushing his cock up inside his pussy as far as he could get it.
 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar