lördag 11 maj 2019

Possession in a can

Lisa sat down in the sofa.
"Alright. What's this that the mailman delivered to me?"
*Opens bag*
"A jar? Looks like fog inside of it. The sign on it says: "Smell me". "I'll kill my little brother if it is one of his stunts again".
*Pops the lid*
*Takes a short sniff*
"Doesn't smell bad"
*Takes a deep breath*

The smoke inside the jar streams up in her nose, emptying the container.
"What the heck. I feel dizzy. Must have been that scent or something. I better lie down".
It was impossible tos keep her eyes open. The tiredness overwhelmed her completely.

Jeremy's eyes flung open and he sat up in the sofa. He felt how his breasts bounced around in his bra when he shifted positions.
His dainty hands grabbed his boobs and he let out a gasp from the alien but pleasurable feeling.
The same hands eagerly removed the tee so he could get a better view and a better feel of the goods.

Jeremy had done it. He had possessed his best friend, Tommy's, older sister.
He happily jumped up and down, his female flesh moving all over the place and sung for himself "I did it! I did it".

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar