fredag 10 maj 2019

Turnabout



"Hey babe!"
Luke greeted his girlfriend of three months with a kiss and an warm embrace.
"Hey stud", Emelie grinned happily.
"Are you ready for our date?", Luke asked her. It was even their three month anniversary and they were going a nice place along the river.
"I´m so ready! And when we come back to your place later on I will give a real surprise", she said with a wink.
"Speaking of which. I´ve got a surprise for you as well. Turn around and close your eyes"
"Ok?", she said with a nervous smile.

Luke snapped the necklace in place around her neck.
"Hope you like it".
"I love it!", she beamed happily.
"Come on. Let´s go. My reservation is due in thirty minutes". 

------------

 "I had an wonderful evening Luke", Emelie said looking up to Luke with her big puppy dog eyes.
"And remember, I have a big surprise for you", she said with an impish smile and reached for her neck with her hands.

"I command you to not move"

All of sudden Emelies movements was stopped in their tracks.
The expression on her face was a mix of surprise and fear.
"I-I can´t move!", she cried out.

"Yeah I know. That was part of my own surprise...Owen". Luke put an heavy emphasis on the name.
"W-What are you talking about?", she began to stammer.

"Cut the crap Owen. I know you bought a female bodysuit and was about to prank me and my feelings".
"I saw the reciept from the manufacturer a little more than three months ago, which I snapped a photo of.
So with help from a bio-hacker, some of your DNA, the serial number of the suit and a specially prepared necklace with nanobots, I was able to make you fully obedient to me", Luke said with an matter of fact voice.
"Nanobots?! Those things are illegal!", the female Owen cried out.
"They are. I had a couple of months to prepare, thank you very much", Luke said with a wry grin. The fuzziness you felt earlier at the dinner was when the nanobots attached themselves to your neural pathways"
Owen looked horrified.

"So you were just about to leave me with a pair of epic blue balls after teasing me all night, from the girl that I loved. That is bad really form dude".
"Uh... I´m sorry?"
"We´re kinda past that, aren´t we? However, even though I knew it was you inside you did a pretty good job of acting like my dream girl. I liked that. Nice touch with the glasses"
"I`m really sure dude. I-I should have known better. I promise to make it up to you".
Luke had a big grin on his face now. "Yeah, you will, because I will keep you like that for some time being".
 Owen´s heart sank. "For how long?"
 "One week? One month? Maybe a year? Maybe forever? I don´t know", Luke said and shrugged his shoulders.
 
"Soooo, I command you to act like my girlfriend named Emelie that loves me very much and who will fulfill her promise of having an intimate evening together with me, because my balls are seriously hurting and need some release".
With a smug look on his face he added:"And smile a little, babe"

She blinked a couple of times. "Oops. Was a little bit fuzzy there".
"Again? Like at the dinner?", Luke said and played along.
"Exactly like it! But I feel better now"
 Her expression went from slightly disconcerted to a more seductive one.
"Where were we?", she said with a gentle purr.
"I think I was just about to surprise you with the dessert"
She pushed down Luke into the sofa and straddled him. 
There and then Luke decided that Emelie were there to stay.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar