måndag 5 augusti 2019

Benificial


"...and then I said to her: "Girl, that skirt is way too small for your butt", his girlfriend Stephanie said an snickered.
Matt didn´t really understand the fun part but it was probably a girl thing, but he did the mandatory laugh.
"You can´t believe what Miranda said the other day!", she said and began to drone on again. Matt listened with half an ear and nodded at the right parts.
Something was bothering him in the back of his brain. If he had been the fictional superhero Peter Parker he would say his spider sense had kicked in.
 He turned his head to look back and saw Adrian running up behind him, just a couple of yards away and closing fast.
"Oh fuck no! Not again!", Matt thought.
With just a couple of feet away he grabbed his girlfriend and placed her betwen himself and Adrian. "What the...", she began to shout at him before Adrian dove into her back. Her body shook for a couple of seconds before regaining her composure again and opening her eyes.

"Crap", she said, completely out of character.
"I hoped to hop you instead", she said with a grin.
"Can´t remember I hopped a girl the last time. Oh, wait. It was my sister when she was about to tell on mom when I ruined a vase".

"Screw you Adrian", Matt responded to Adrian in his girlfriends body. "Last time Stephanie wondered why I had changed my style in bed for a full weekend. I managed to convince her I was trying out something new but I wasn´t pleased with it".

 "Her memories tells me she believed you but was bummed about it. She liked my style of fucking better", she said with an unfamiliar grin on her pretty face.
 "How about it tiger? I won´t be able to leave her body for about two days. Do you want to learn how to please your girlfriend better from someone that is more knowledgeable?". She bit her lip and lifted her skirt, moving her hips from side to side in a slow motion.

At first Matt was to tell Adrian to get lost for the next two days but the whole situation ignited an fire in him he didn´t know he had.
His breathing became slightly heavier, his mouth felt dry and his dick was beginning to get hard.
There were something kinky about having a person that had been in control of both bodies at a point to direct a sexual intercourse.

"Hello? Matt?"
He had zoned out but was brought back."A-Alright. Let´s go to her place. There´s actually a couple of...things...I´ve wanted to try but never dared to", he stammered.

She was surprised at first, then she got a smug look on her face.
"Didn´t knew you had it in you, but I have a feeling all three of us will benefit from this".


 


























Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar