fredag 16 augusti 2019

Magic Wand: Dumb enough


"What´s up with that twig?", Frank asked with a gruff voice when he got into the car on the passenger seat.

The driver, Burt, continued  to study the so-called twig.
"I stole the wand from the pawn shop two blocks down the street. A note said it was magical and I`m figuring out how it works".

"You are a fucking moron Burt. How stupid can you be?"

Burt didn´t say a word but he got an angry expression on his face.
He felt a strange tingling in the hand that held the wand, like the blood was rushing into it.
There was a sudden flash.

"What the fuck! What did you do?", a woman screamed at him.

Burt looked at the angry woman in confusion, then at the wand.
"But...I....thought Frank was dumb as a bimbo".
"Then everything became white light".

"I´m not a bimbo you dumbass. I`m a intellu...intellegent....smart guy. You are the cutey dumb guy."

"Frank? Did you say I`m cute?"

The woman gave him a blank stare at first.
"I think you are super cute!", she said with a ditzy voice after several uncomfortable seconds of silence.

Burt wasn´t smart but he wasn´t dumb enough to miss an opportunity. "I think you are super cute too".
 
 "Teehee. I like you. Wanna play with my boobs?"

And Burt did.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar