fredag 2 augusti 2019

Magic mishap


"Rob. Do you really think this a good idea?", Billy asked his friend cautiously. "I saw what you could do with the wand on the chair and your Playstation, but..."


"But what?", Rob replied. "Everything transformed perfectly as I intended it to".


"Yeah, I know", Billy said and squirmed a little, "But this is the first time you will do it on someone living".


"It should work the same", Rob said an brushed away his friends concerns.
He pointed the wand towards Billy. "Ready"


Billy sighed. "I guess", and expressed resignation with his arms.

Rob pointed the wand towards Billy and began to mumble under his breath. The now familiar zap of lightning shot out from the tip of the wand and hit Billy. The magic energies swirled around him before a bright light completed the spell.

Rob had to rub his eyes from the intensity of the light.
 "Wow!", he exclaimed. "You...you are so tall!" 

Billy looked around in his friends boyroom. Yes. Everything in the room seemed smaller all of sudden. He even towered over his friend now.

"So. How does it feel?", Rob asked, clearly in awe.

He had to collect his thoughts and process all the inputs his transformed body gave him.
"I kinda feel normal", Billy answered.

"You´re a girl", Rob retorted in annoyance. "There must be something".

"I mean, I know I´m a boy really, but this girl body feels completely natural", Billy said an showed of his body in a feminine manner in a twirl. "Compared to before I´m taller, have breasts and a vajayjay. My butt is bigger and I my body is softer and more sensitive overall".
Billy got a curious and thoughtful look on his face.
"I-I feel sexy".

Rob could barely believe what he heard Billy say. 
With a face contorted into distate he exclaimed an audible "Yuck!"
"What is wrong with you?"

He couldn´t explain that something was wrong. It just felt righ.
"I don´t know. I just..."
"...just feel good about it".
 Billy said and twirled his hair with his dainty finger.
She became lost in her thoughts.

Rob just stared at Billy, unable to comprehend.
"I´ll go take a pee. I will fix you after that", he said and stomped away, annoyed over the situation he couldn´t understand.

Bailey noticed that Rob placed the wand on his desk before leaving the room. She picked it up and felt the power emanate from it, like a static field. Rob had described how it worked so it shouldn´t be too hard to make it work.

There was a flush from the toilet and short thereafter Rob appeared in the doorway, only to see Bailey pointing the wand at him, mumbling the words under her breath.
"Oh crap", he managed to think before the light hit him.

Bailey closely inspected the man in front of her and bit her lip. He was tall, taller than her. Muscular and a six pack ab. Square jaw line and white teeth.
Her stomach tingled when watching him studying himself, especially when flexing his muscles.  

His piercing blue eyes met hers. He had a dumbfounded look on his face. "Why?", he asked her.

Her mischevious grin told half of the story when she sauntered towards him with her swaying hips. His eyes shifted betwen her cleavage and her hips.

She draped her arms around his neck. "This is why", she whispered in his ear and planted her mouth against his.

They were young adults now and their hormones were raging.
 
 

 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar