söndag 4 augusti 2019

Magic misuse




"Rob. Do you really think this a good idea?", Billy asked his friend cautiously. "I saw what you could do with the wand on the chair and your Playstation, but..."


"But what?", Rob replied. "Everything transformed perfectly as I intended it to".


"Yeah, I know", Billy said and squirmed a little, "But this is the first time you will do it on someone living".


"It should work the same", Rob said an brushed away his friends concerns.
He pointed the wand towards Billy. "Ready"


Billy sighed. "I guess", and expressed resignation with his arms.

Rob pointed the wand towards Billy and began to mumble under his breath. The now familiar zap of lightning shot out from the tip of the wand and hit Billy. The magic energies swirled around him before a bright light completed the spell.

Rob had to rub his eyes from the intensity of the light.
 "Wow!", he exclaimed. "You...you are so tall!" 

Billy looked around in his friends boyroom. Yes. Everything in the room seemed smaller all of sudden. He even towered over his friend now.

"So. How does it feel?", Rob asked, clearly in awe.

"I feel weird", he said, still trying to take in all the alien sensations He still was a bit wobbly on his legs.

"Go on!", Rob urged with an expectant tone in his voice. 

"My chest feels constricted. What is this? A corset?", Billy said in annoyance. "The tits feel like Jell-O and this thing push them up".
"The panties goes right up my ass crack. Feels snug in the front", he said an moved his hand up and down.
 Suddenly he removed his hand as if he was burnt.

"What?", Rob wondered. 

Billy blushed. "It felt good".

"Oh"

He continued, trying to forget what he just hade done to himself; "The long hair tickles my neck and back. How can girls stand this?", he complained.
"And there is something funky going on with my hips. They are so wide. They mess up my movements so I must change how I walk a little bit".

Rob watched Billy move around, twisting and turning, with fascination. The possibilities were endless with the wand.
 He just had to try a thing.

The flash of light too Billy with surprise and he felt strange in a new way.
"This is so cool". He saw Rob give quick kiss to the wand. Then he too stock of the changes:
Slightly taller.
Blonde hair.
Different clothes.
Bigger boobs...
He sighed. "What did you do?", he asked his friend, immediately recognizing the voice.

Rob´s mouth was in a big grin.
"I made you look like Mom!"


"I got this note yesterday from my principal to mom. Haven´t shown her it yet, and now I don´t have to. The principal wants a meeting but now you can go in her stead instead!"

*Groan*
"I don´t know anything about being a mom!"
"The principal will expose me just after a couple of minutes"
"It´s a terrible idea!"

Rob nodded thoughtfully. "Guess so..."
Then he had another idea.
"What if I can make you act like Mom? Stand still!"

Another flash filled the room.
"Well?", Rob asked hopefully. "Did it work?"

Billy´s brain felt all jumbled but it was beginning to settle.
The boy in front of her, Rob, he was still holding the wand.
It was all too dangerous for a child like him to use.

"Hey! It´s mine!", he cried when Billy snatched the wand from Rob´s hand.

"You are not mature enough to handle something powerful like this, young man", she scorned him.

"But Mo...", Rob stopped himself. "...Billy. It´s mine give it back".

She pondered over the names. Billy felt wrong to use. Samantha was more suitable. Or Mom to Rob.
"You will call me Mom. And we will discuss this later. Until I´ve decided the course of action you are grounded".

"But..."

"No buts! I will use this wand if I have to".
Rob shut up immediately.
"And I want to see the note from the principal at once", she said with a stern face that Rob just had to obey.


-----------

Samantha walked down the stairs playing with the wand in her hands.
The real Samantha would be home soon from the store. The new Samantha decided that she would make an excellent replacement for her old self. 









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar