torsdag 22 augusti 2019

Shapeshifters true reality


A common misconception about shapeshifters are that we can change our bodies instantly at will back and forth. People tend to forget that mass cannot change unless you get rid of it.

It had been two years since my last shapeshift. The form I was currently was using, a male in top physical condition, had served me well but I was growing bored of it. It was time for something new.

My body was tall and had a lot of muscle, so I had a lot of weight to shed, thus the shower was perfect to perform my shift. All excess material could be neatly washed away into the drain, and the cold water would cool my body.

I focused my mind on what new form I wanted to take and let the changes sweep over me.

First thing that happened was that my height decreased a whole head so I became less tall. I still kept my weight the same so now I looked extremely muscular for my height.
Next step was to transform most of my muscles in to fat. My chiseled male appearance disappeared and was replaced by a chubby little guy. 
So far so good.
About one third of my mass had to go so I focused on the excess fat to leave my body. It was messy, smelled bad and looked gross.This was quite exhausting and I had to pause and catch my breath for a while before continuing.

"Alright. That was the hard part", I said to myself. The fun part was just about to begin.

I still needed to remove unneeded appendages to I began with my dick first. When erect it was almost as big as my forearm but now it was time for it to go.
Male and female genitalia is similar in a way so instead of just getting rid of the dick I just re-appropriate it to its new function.
The penis was slowly sucked into and was rearranged inside of me, and left me with a nice flat pussy.
I sent the extra flesh to my ass to fill it out a little bit before I begin there in earnest.
My bones cracked and creaked as they moved around, especially around my hips and back. My stature shifted slightly as my legs came further apart and my back had a more definite arc to it.
My skull was shrinked to fit my vision of a slender woman, and my teeth rearranged a little bit to fit.
The shoulders narrowed.

 With the basics in place I could start on moving my fat.
Most of it was on my belly so it was prudent to distribute it downwards to the legs first of all and fill them out. I didn´t need much, just to give them a little bit of definition.
Then I did the same to my hips, and especially my ass. They filled out quite nicely.

For the next step I needed practically all the rest of my stored fat.
Everything on my belly moved upwards, the little I had on my fingers moved up my arm, and the rest of the fat I had on my arm moved to my chest.
The first thing that really happened was that my figure became a more pronunced hourglass shape when the fat began to move from there to fill out my budding breasts. I wanted a big pair on a petite frame. 
The two orbs of flesh that was growing filled me with both pride and lust. As a woman they were a definition of my femininity, as a man they were the object of my desire. In either form I possessed I  loved boobs.
 My aim was 32DD and I think I hit the mark pretty well. I let my areolas stay small mostly for aestethic reasons. 

My hair cascaded down my now slender neck, wet and long.
When dry it would be silky to the touch, same as my skin. Silky smooth.
I closed my eyes for the full focus required for the fine tuning of my face. Eyes just slightly bigger. Lips full and kissable. Upturnt nose. Thinner eyebrowes. Longer and thicker eyelashes. Pronounced cheekbones. Rounded features around my jaw. 
Just for the sake of it I changed the color of my eyes from bright blue to dazzling green.

And for last, the coup de grâce, the voice. 
It tingled a little when the vocal cords thinned, giving me a higher pitched speech.
"Extraordinary", I said in a dulcet voice that dripped with allure.

My body was done.
I will definately have more fun with this one for far longer than my former male body.


1 kommentar: