tisdag 13 augusti 2019

The Witch´s Wand


"Jake! Don´t do it! The wand have messed you up in your head! You are not a witch. You are my friend Jake. Please!", Nicholas pleaded in desperation.
He had seen Jake bit by bit transform himself to the person that now was before him, a person far from his true self. 

"I kinda like it", Jake purred and put the wand against her lips.
"The power to do as I please. To control others. To bend them to my will. The world is my playground". 
 "And to make it happen the wand told me I had to be a witch. And witches are female as everyone knows", she said with an wry smile.
"And there is one thing all witches have, and where you come in perfectly. I need a familiar".

"A what?", Nicholas said nervously. He didn´t like the sound of this.

She cocked her head to the side. "Don´t worry. I will take good care of you". She shifted the position of her hand slightly and pointed the wand at him. A short burst of light shot out from it and hit Nicholas square in the chest and he felt that he was instantly shrinking.
 Thoughts that wasn´t his entered his brain. He felt that he was losing himself.
 The transformation was soon over.


 Nicholas was no more.
Neither was Jake. 
Delinda felt a smug joy after transforming her former friend. Now she was truly free of her old life, an yet she managed to retain a part of it. 
The cat watched his mother. All of his instincts was geared to aid her. His loyalty was undying.
"Come along Balthazar. We are going to the Big Town", she said to him, with expectations dripping from each word.
Baltazhar followed her quietly on soft paws.

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar